Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an order?
1. If you know what you're looking for, start shopping by selecting the 'SHOP' link to shop the entire Daisy & Co London collection or you can shop by product category selecting 'TOPS' or 'BOTTOMS'.
2. Once you have found an item you want to buy, select your size, the quantity you want and click on the 'ADD TO BAG' button.
3. You can then either continue shopping, or review the items in your cart by clicking on 'View Cart'.
4. Here you will be able to click the 'Remove' button to remove products from your basket and adjust the product quantities if you change your mind. If you're ready to purchase the items in your cart, click 'Checkout' to complete your order.
5. Firstly you will need to provide you Name, Address and Phone Number so we know where to ship your order to. Click 'CONTINUE' once you have provided all this information. If any box is filled in incorrectly a red x will indicate this. Update this and click 'CONTINUE' again.
6. This will lead you to the shipping method page, select the shipping option you require and click 'CONTINUE'
7. This will lead you to the payment method page, select either Credit / Debit Card or Paypal. Here you will to enter your payment details and click 'Pay Now'
8. Your payment has been made and your order has now been placed. You will recieve an email shortly confirming you order.
What methods of payment do you accept?
Daisy & Co London accepts the following payments
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Delta/Connect or Maestro cards
- We do not accept cheques or cash
Why do you need my mobile number?
If we have any problems with your order we may contact you via telephone.
We will not pass on your telephone number to any third parties.
What can I do if something is wrong with my order?
If there is a problem with your Daisy & Co London order please contact our email email@example.com
How much is shipping?
- Orders over £75 will be applicable for free delivery (UK ONLY)
- Orders over £75 will be applicable for free delivery (WORLDWIDE ONLY)
- £4.00 Standard delivery 3-5 working days. UK Only using Royal Mail signed for service.
- £6.00 Next day delivery. UK Only using Royal Mail
- £12.00 Rest of world (Royal Mail international signed for service).
How long will I have to wait to receive my order?
- We aim to dispatch standard orders within the next working day and postage should take an additional 2 to 3 days.
- We also offer a next day delivery service dispatching the next working day from Monday - Friday.
What delivery method do you use?
- Royal Mail signed for service (UK)
- Royal Mail international signed for service (WORLDWIDE)
How do I return something if I need to?
If you wish to return an item you can return it with the returns form included with your order to Daisy & Co London Returns, Blatches Farm, Braintree Road, Dunmow, Essex, CM6 3AL If you wish to contact us regarding your return please email info@daisyandcolondon as we would love to hear from you.
What is the return address
Daisy & Co London Returns
How long do I have to return something?
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
* Gift cards
Do I have to pay for my returns?
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item, however your postage will be refunded to you once received and accepted (unless previous shipping was free of charge)
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Can I exchange an item?
If you need to exchange for another size of the same item, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Daisy & Co London Exchange, Blatches Farm, Braintree Road, Dunmow, Essex, CM6 3AL, United Kingdom. Once received, the exchanged size will be with you within 7 days.
How will I know you have refunded me?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5-10 working days.
I’ve received a gift for Christmas, can I return it?
You may return the item by the 30/01/2018 however the charge previously charged will be the card refunded.
You can exchange a Christmas gift by contacting our customer care email email@example.com by the 30/01/2018
How do I return a faulty product?
We hope you’ll love our products as much as we do, however, in the unlikely event your product develops a fault, the quickest and easiest way to resolve this is through contacting our customer service team through our email firstname.lastname@example.org with images of the fault and we will be able to advise you further.
A refund for the original price paid or an exchange for a product of equivalent value will be offered in the event that a manufacturing fault is identified. Alternatively, arrangements may be made to have your product repaired.
What sizes are available?
XS - UK 8
S - UK 10
M - UK 12
L - UK 16
If you are between sizes we would recommend to go for the smaller size to ensure a fitted look. No one wants baggy leggings! However if once you have received your delivery the items do not fit we offer free exchange, just send them back to us and we will send you out the correct size.
I am pregnant, do you sell maternity wear?
We currently do not sell maternity specific sportswear but the fabrics we use are so stretchy and fully breathable many mums to be purchase sportswear with us. The vest tops are particular favourites.
Do you sell petite length leggings?
We currently do not sell petite specific sportswear however our full length leggings have ankle zips to adjust the length and our capri pants are great for petite legs.
PROMOTION CODES & DISCOUNTS
How do I use an offer/discount code?
If you have a discount code to add to your order simply click on the bag in the top right hand corner to view your cart. Once your cart is open scroll down below your order. Click on the "Apply Coupon" button. Enter your discount code and click the "Apply" button. If the discount code is correct a green pop up with confirm the coupon is successful.
Why did my promotion code not work?
Please check that the code/link you are using is still valid and not out of date.
Your code must be entered in the format in which it was received.
I forgot to enter my discount code can I still use it?
Unfortunately once the order has been place and the payment confirmed we are unable to honour your discount code. The discount code must be entered during the checkout.
Can I use more than one discount code?
Although we would love you to be able to use more than one at once, unfortuantely we can only offer one at a time.
My team needs some gear, can you help?
Yes we can. If you contact our customer service team through our contact page they will be able to offer you discount for a bulk order.